Main Forum
Page
of 2

Sunnkist build

14 replies
Votes:
if sin charges you belive me he will have avatar of death or other lotus shit on him so it will be ahrd do cc him u have to look his buffs adn see which god mode he have adn use your cc according to the buff

so staying alive is more important at the beginning then u will think about cc him after 10 sec
Posted Oct 8, 10
Votes:
Well still he shouldnt have chance to root and kb you imo.

And on buff when lotus use kb when avatar use stun.
Posted Oct 8, 10
Votes:
Heeehaw, almost the weekend, I can come and join you guys in hyboria again xD

Avatar of death gives the sin charm, knockback, root and snare immunity for 15 seconds (post revamp)..... as you say Skunt, we can still stun them. HOWEVER, if specced into general tree sins just use agile mind to break the stun and then for the next three three seconds they also get additional immunity to fear and stun from the global immunity. So we really need to use both of our stuns...

So if a sin is crawling into your brown eye with avatar of death turned on... phase out/purge/mystic supression and depending on your build use your instant stun, he will probably break it.... but you can get a little distance and once 1.5 seconds have passed you can cast fiery torment, which should land after his immunity to stun has expired and should finally stick! This should allow you to make enough room until AoD has worn off and you can really start using cc again!

...and the sin still has silence. Luckily, however, the best sin builds are probably hybrid, which means in most cases you will be able to use your kb/stun as they will not have specced into the general tree (agile mind, escape artist)

Obviously these discussions are all very situational, but I still think it really helps discussing them... even if it is much easier said than done.
Posted Oct 8, 10 · OP
Votes:
I dont think that any sin with bit of brains spec general atm and those who do are uber nabs most of the times.

My point just was if you let a sin Root+kb and he has any skill your death period. if not well its noob sin and you dont have to worry to much.
Posted Oct 8, 10
Votes:
So, I'm missing Sunnkist. Here is a video of some pretty nice demo moves. Ofcourse it is biased, someone is posting a vid of their own play, but I like it...:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqggWlDxJu0
-looks like a spec similar to the dirty build above.

Any one had any thoughts of using feated + AA supported waves of flame?
Posted Nov 1, 10 · OP
Page
of 2
Happy Birthday!
Upcoming birthdays (11)
Birthday on Wed 24 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Wed 24 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Thu 25 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Fri 26 Jan, 2018
Birthday on Sat 27 Jan, 2018